Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Sr. Executive/ Dy. Manager International Business Development:
- Prospect, develop and close new sales opportunities. Achieve and exceed aggressive
- sales targets
- Leverage industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based
- on customer needs.
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Increase client and partner base and develop business partners ecosystem.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients and business partners
- Handle account management matters and be the point of contact for customers
- Uses a consultative and solution selling approach to closing new business.
- Demonstrates strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills at
- the client CXO level.
- Provide good sales performance management and meeting KPIs
- Prepare proposals, and present solutions to customers
- Work with various internal teams to formulate solutions and strategies to compete in a
- highly competitive environment
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Draft and review contracts
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to achieve a positive conclusion.
- Client and business partners Retention
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast revenue targets and ensure they are met.
- Track, record and convert Business Development activities into sales revenue.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continue to enhance the company’s performance and meeting company financial KPI
- You have hands on experience in selling B2B Software Products / IT & ITES Services
- You must have hands-on experience in end-to-end ownership of identifying, creating,
developing, negotiating and closing high-value opportunities in International Market
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Good power-point presentation skill
- Any Graduate / Degree holder in Business Development, Masters in Business
Administration, Masters in International Management, PG in Business Administration
with Specialization in:
• International Business
- Enterprise Sales Manager
- Vadodara, Gujarat