Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are primarily responsible of doing proofreading of the annotation done by AI on Neurons of different creatures (Mouse and Drosophila).
You are responsible for locating errors occurred by AI and do corrections in 2D/3D structures of Neurons.
- Detail review of the complete Neuron structure and enhance the accuracy digitally.
Skills Required Mandatory:
- A prior knowledge of Cell biology is must.
- Due to your educational and professional background you possess skills to identify object-of-interest like various cells, cell organelle and Micro tubules, synaptic junctions, etc., in a microscopic image.
- Instrumentation & techniques especially in microscope is required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills Mandatorily
Good to have skills:
- Hands on experience with mouse tissues on microscope is an added advantage.
- Anatomical knowledge of tissues is preferable.
- You possess skills to conduct quality assurance on visual data.
Preferable – B.Sc. / M.Sc. with specialization in any field of Life Science – (Biology, Micro-biology, Neuro-biology, Neuro-Science, Zoology etc.)
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only working in tissue sectioning dep. can also apply.
Relevant Experience: Fresher’s can also apply, good to have up to 2 years of experience. Selection will be based on written and practical evaluation.
Designation: Proof Reader – Life Science
No. Of Positions: 7
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat