Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a SME – Radiology Annotation:
- Has to interpret various radiological reports.
- Capture Project understanding from Client end.
- Create and implement SOP for the Annotator team to achieve the task with expected quality of delivery to the client.
- Lead team of about 50 annotators delivering 100 annotations per day.
- Responsible for training new annotators/ build teams.
- Contribute to annotation planning, improvements in annotators training and skill.
- Generate daily status reports and floor performance reports.
- Other related Ad Hoc task.
- Clinical (radiology) experience and/or training, heavy preference for experience with
radiology (MRI/CT Scan) imaging:
○ Medical Student experience in radiology rotation
○ MRI / CT Radiology Radiographer with experience
○ Other equivalent medical training / experience
- Ability to work independently as well as being a great team player.
- Attentive to details, patient, and meticulous.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Passionate about technology, artificial intelligence, and healthcare.
- Medical student, technician or radiographer interested in medical image annotation like labeling, segmentation, bounding box, etc on 2D and 3D medical Images.
- Bachelors or Masters with relevant experience in the area of Radiology or Pathology.
- Degree in other streams with relevant experience will be considered.
- SME – Radiology Annotation
- Vadodara, Gujarat